3:02 PM,Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Boohoo people :D
Nice blogskin there tirui.
I know I a lousier blogskinner.D:
NO PHOTOSHOP! Zzz.
Yeah, i edited some stuff.
Well, actually not that much. I just
moved the whole borders more towards the left.
And i also added some other codes.
NO MORE LEFT CLICKING!{basically means that no more
highlighting the words here with left click}
NO MORE RIGHT CLICKING!{just no more right clicking.
pop out message shows "102'09 BPGHS:D"
If any of you want to change the pop up,
please do inform me. or tirui, I think she knows
how to change it.
To tirui: I've moved the songs and the cursor codes
down towards the end of "body}" everything is still up
there, because if they remain @ the top, the above
mentioned could not be done. :D
Scroll down people. You'd see the archieves, seniors
and the credits there.. no title there right?
If my computer is not wrong, then we'll fix it soon.
**can't figure out what happened.
Mug up for the last CT! Mathematics!
`T.Willie