8:55 PM,Friday, March 13, 2009
Yooo 1o2 =D
Lol , still in the siiao mode .
WE DID GREAT TODAY KAY ! and WE ROCK !
Woooo , i was so touched by your cheering today yeah know . AND . ofcos , was just disappointed that someone keeps calling me childish . =D
All the teams did well !!! ITS .. okay , we didn't win ! COS WE ARE THE BEST .
But well , sorry 1o2 , i planned to at least get the stupiddd silver trophy . but it went to the YSA . HAHAHA . i'm so bad man . [ YellowShirtA-----] We could have done better ! but its okay ! WE'RE STILL THE BEST and I LOVE YOU 102 !
Sorry to my team members . I know i played abit rashly and yeah i was very rough .
So i ended up hitting some of you here , some of you there .. So sorry .. I even tripped tirui . and hurt Asyiqin's hand .
I feel so bad ..
That's all for my post !
THIS IS KAIYUAN . your supah-hyper-but-now-no-voice-girl =DDD
I LOVEEE YOU O2 !