8:11 PM,Sunday, July 19, 2009
My deepest and most sincere apology to all for I have not been posting for ages.
Tak boleh tahan dead blogs, yet aku kept procrastinating about posting over at this blog. x;
There ain't anything to update currently, so I guess Imma just here to keep to rise this blog from the dead or something.
Anyway, just a few things I wanna highlight here:
- The birthday calender (or whatever) we have stuck on the wall at the back of the classroom will be renewed, because it kinda takes up a lot of space. Please don't mind it, if there's any comments do approach us kay.
- We'll be "planting" a tree at the back of the classroom near the backdoor, using recycled materials, e.g. cardboard. If I'm not wrong, it should be up tomorrow morning.
Okie, that's about all the updates to the classroom.
I would like to take this chance to display my utmost gratitude to those who contributed by make the paper hand as instructed. Thank you all for the co-operation, the effort, the everything. It's truly, extremely and greatly appreciated. ^^
Also, I would like to apologise to those who have handed in the paper cranes you made. They were kept in this plastic bag and we (or me perhaps) forgetfully left it in school, in the class. When we turned up for lessons when school reopened, they were freaking missing, gone. Can't find them, I even checked every single part of my house, no traces of any paper cranes. And those cranes which we hung up before holidays began were missing too. But fortunately, we get to reuse the cranes which Sabrina and some other 02ians did for a project. Thanks to them, the cranes are settled. I think.
So basically, tomorrow will be decorating of the classroom with all these recycled stuffs. Hope everything will turn out fine and meanwhile, keep your fingers crossed yep. (:
That's pretty much of what I want to say now so bye.
Take care and have a good night everyone. ^^v
xoxo,
Tirui.