2:16 PM,Thursday, October 28, 2010
As we go onWe rememberAll the times weHad togetherAnd as our lives changeCome WhateverWe will still beFriends ForeverYes that's kinda classic of me.


Before I begin, you may wanna on some
emo tunes as we go along in order to create the correct sad ambiance for this upcoming entry...................
hehehe
This blog entry is specially dedicated to a group of special people who owns a special place in my heart. To my dearest classmates, in 202.


The end is drawing near. Two years have passed in what seems like a wink of an eye. Two years - it's so long yet so short. I can still recall the day when I first stepped into this new environment in 2009. Both anxiety and thrill engulfed me as unfamiliar faces appeared in my vision. I looked forward to the life of a secondary school student, yet I'm a
lil' afraid at the same time. Honestly, primary school life wasn't all that great for me as what's left is only a faint bit of happy memories I shared with my old friends. The friendships I had were vulnerable, so weak that trivial matters could destroy them. Therefore, I anticipated a better life in this new place.

What will my journey here be like? Will I get along with everyone else or will I just be an outcast tossed to a corner of the classroom? I guess you people out there might be able to understand this feeling when ??? fills the blank piece of paper in your mind.



Surprisingly. You guys are so different. So... special. Somehow.

Remember those silly ice breaking games we had? It was as if we went back to being little kids again, running around chasing one another, with all the genuine laughter. Or when we strive together, be it academically or not. And this year, when we had the cheer-leading competition and so on. Just by reminiscing these memories makes me smile, these bits and pieces of our life together never fail to warm up my heart. The bond between us is so... inexpressible. It can't be described using mere simple things like words, only we ourselves can experience that complex feeling with our hearts.


I've got to express my deepest apologies to all of you, for stirring up so much trouble and pulling down the class's reputation at times. In addition.. my heartfelt gratitude. Be it close friends or normal classmates, I still have to thank all of you for all the wonderful and magical memories. Getting to know you all is like a fantasy. Without any one of you, 202 will not be 202 any longer. It's not only about me or you now, it's about
us. We're a team and we'll always remain this way.



People enter and leave your life. You guys entered and I won't let any of you leave, I mean it. We've watched each other grow. Even though we'll be forced apart physically and to go our separate ways next year, may the fire of our class spirit never get extinguished. No matter which corner of the earth each and everyone of us are at, we know that we'll still be together because we're attached and strung up by this bond of ours.

With that, I sincerely wish everyone all the best in the upcoming years ahead.
We'll strive, we'll win, we'll score. Because we're 202, forever.I bid goodbye.
Lastly............. you know I love you guys
hehehe muacks ♥
With love,
Tirui.